These are the links to my posts from my personal blog, orangeowldiaries. My posts on there vary – tags, book reviews, personal stories, etc.
- The Review IssueA problem that I have come across in recent years is looking up book reviews before deciding to buy or even read a book. This is an issue because I might end up missing out on a really good book or end up hating one that everyone else loves. I’ve been more conscious of this … Continue reading The Review Issue
- One More YearWell, I hope everyone has enjoyed at least some part of their Labor Day weekend. I certainly did, and no, I didn’t go to any cookouts. Instead, I’m three for three going to bookstores all weekend. But I won’t go into that. The end of Labor Day weekend means a few different things. The end … Continue reading One More Year
- Where Did July Go?July went by too fast if you ask me. One moment it’s here and the next thing I know it’s my best friend’s birthday. What happened? The month went by so fast in fact, that I have now just realized that it’s been a few weeks since I’ve posted. This was more due to a … Continue reading Where Did July Go?
- Mid-Year Reading ReportWe are over halfway into the year now, and it’s been quite a year so far! Not only did I finish my first year of graduate school with a 4.0 GPA, but I have also written and published a book and somehow managed to read (as of this time) 34 books. I really though I’d … Continue reading Mid-Year Reading Report
- Siblings Book TagHey guys, it’s book tag time again! I found this short tag over on Kelly’s blog – Another Book in the Wall – and thought it would be a cute one to do. Also, I’m really lacking on ideas for other blogs posts at the moment. Hopefully I’ll get back into a good rhythm soon. … Continue reading Siblings Book Tag
- Respect on the 4thHappy Independence Day my fellow Americans! This holiday is a great one to celebrate in remembering the founding of our country and in a sense, remembering those who have given their lives to keep us an independent country… right from the start. But with celebrating this holiday I think we all need to remember one … Continue reading Respect on the 4th
- Standing By is Available Now!As stated in the post below, my book, Standing By, is available now on Amazon and the Kindle Store! I am so excited to be sharing this with, well, everyone! Although I am a little nervous as well. I’m also in disbelief that I actually wrote a book. I’ll let you know when my brain … Continue reading Standing By is Available Now!
- Patience is a Virtue, But I Still Hate WaitingNo one likes waiting, especially in this fast-paced society we live in. That’s why we have overnight shipping and Amazon Prime – we want our things right away. We want our news right away, so instead of waiting for the 5pm news, we go online. But sometimes, we do have to wait. And while patience … Continue reading Patience is a Virtue, But I Still Hate Waiting
- Guilty Reader TagSo I’m trying to keep the updates about my book over on my writing website, but I will let you know that I’ve chosen a cover and that I’m getting my second editor’s notes tomorrow. After that, it’ll be (hopefully) smooth sailing to get this book finished and published. Meanwhile, I’m going to share my … Continue reading Guilty Reader Tag
- Decisions Are My Worst EnemyI’ve mentioned many times before that I’m bad when it comes to making a decision. It depends on the situation, but I guarantee when I have to make a choice, I will stress over making it. No matter how trivial it is. This one I’m currently dealing with, however, is a little more important. It … Continue reading Decisions Are My Worst Enemy