These are the links to my posts from my personal blog, orangeowldiaries. My posts on there vary – tags, book reviews, personal stories, etc.
- Harry Potter Book TagSo I found this tag over at Lau Reads and I couldn’t resist doing it myself. Like most of us, I love Harry Potter and will just about always do a tag or quiz that is based off of it. So here we go! – What Hogwarts house are you in? Ravenclaw – What is … Continue reading Harry Potter Book Tag
- Project Home LibraryLike most of us bookworms of the world, I have a TBR list that goes on for miles and I’ll probably be crushed by my stack of unread books one day. Everyday it seems like my TBR list grows and I’m constantly taking out books from the library or buying new ones on Amazon or … Continue reading Project Home Library
- NostalgiaI recently went to my old middle school and high school to donate copies of my book and do a little bit of promotion (at the middle school) to hopefully get them interested in reading Standing By. Going to the schools was surreal, of course, since nothing has really changed inside of them. It’s even … Continue reading Nostalgia
- Why I Self-Published My BookChoosing to self-publish my book was a no-brainer. Why? Because I’m incredibly impatient. That’s not to say I wanted my work out there as soon as I was done with it. Of course I want it to be the best it can be, but that is why I got people who I knew would be … Continue reading Why I Self-Published My Book
- Oh Canada!After I finished school one of my best friends and I went to Canada for the last weekend in April. It was the first time either of us were going out of the country and though Canada is right there, it was still so different. Especially since we went to Montréal of all places in … Continue reading Oh Canada!
- Operation Graduate School: CompleteTwo years of stress, tears, and work have come to an end. I am done with graduate school! I submitted my final assignments earlier this morning and I’m beyond relieved! There have been some easy times and some times when I really thought that I would not finish. Two years went by pretty fast, though … Continue reading Operation Graduate School: Complete
- Getting Out ThereI meant to post this a while ago, but you know, life happens and you forget about things. Whoops. Since I published my book this past summer, I’ve taken to making sure I post in my online class introductions that I wrote book. After all, I’m going for my Master’s in Library Science, as are … Continue reading Getting Out There
- Reading vs. ListeningAs bookworms, we all have our preferred formats when it comes to reading. Some people, well, most people prefer physical books over ebooks. Or they might like both the same and just prefer ebooks for traveling (me). But there is another option that many people like to use to consume books… audiobooks. So I am … Continue reading Reading vs. Listening
- My 2019 Reading ChallengeSo we are three days into the new year and I’ve read 2 1/2 books so far. I’d say that’s a pretty good start for my reading goal! This year I’m staring my Goodreads Challenge at 50 books, since I read more than that the past two years. It is possible that the number will … Continue reading My 2019 Reading Challenge
- My Year in BooksWell, it’s the last day of the year and I’m glad to say that once again I crushed my reading goal. I originally only said I’d read 25-30 books, and then when I got close to that goal, I raised it to 45… then again to 55 books. I still beat that final goal by six … Continue reading My Year in Books