These are the links to my posts from my personal blog, orangeowldiaries. My posts on there vary – tags, book reviews, personal stories, etc.
- Where Did July Go?July went by too fast if you ask me. One moment it’s here and the next thing I know it’s my best friend’s birthday. What happened? The month went by so fast in fact, that I have now just realized that it’s been a few weeks since I’ve posted. This was more due to a … Continue reading Where Did July Go?
- Mid-Year Reading ReportWe are over halfway into the year now, and it’s been quite a year so far! Not only did I finish my first year of graduate school with a 4.0 GPA, but I have also written and published a book and somehow managed to read (as of this time) 34 books. I really though I’d … Continue reading Mid-Year Reading Report
- Siblings Book TagHey guys, it’s book tag time again! I found this short tag over on Kelly’s blog – Another Book in the Wall – and thought it would be a cute one to do. Also, I’m really lacking on ideas for other blogs posts at the moment. Hopefully I’ll get back into a good rhythm soon. … Continue reading Siblings Book Tag
- Respect on the 4thHappy Independence Day my fellow Americans! This holiday is a great one to celebrate in remembering the founding of our country and in a sense, remembering those who have given their lives to keep us an independent country… right from the start. But with celebrating this holiday I think we all need to remember one … Continue reading Respect on the 4th
- Standing By is Available Now!As stated in the post below, my book, Standing By, is available now on Amazon and the Kindle Store! I am so excited to be sharing this with, well, everyone! Although I am a little nervous as well. I’m also in disbelief that I actually wrote a book. I’ll let you know when my brain … Continue reading Standing By is Available Now!
- Patience is a Virtue, But I Still Hate WaitingNo one likes waiting, especially in this fast-paced society we live in. That’s why we have overnight shipping and Amazon Prime – we want our things right away. We want our news right away, so instead of waiting for the 5pm news, we go online. But sometimes, we do have to wait. And while patience … Continue reading Patience is a Virtue, But I Still Hate Waiting
- Guilty Reader TagSo I’m trying to keep the updates about my book over on my writing website, but I will let you know that I’ve chosen a cover and that I’m getting my second editor’s notes tomorrow. After that, it’ll be (hopefully) smooth sailing to get this book finished and published. Meanwhile, I’m going to share my … Continue reading Guilty Reader Tag
- Decisions Are My Worst EnemyI’ve mentioned many times before that I’m bad when it comes to making a decision. It depends on the situation, but I guarantee when I have to make a choice, I will stress over making it. No matter how trivial it is. This one I’m currently dealing with, however, is a little more important. It … Continue reading Decisions Are My Worst Enemy
- Paralyzing FearSometimes you don’t even realize a fear until you have to face it head on. As you all know, I’ve announced that I’ve been writing a book. Telling everyone was just a little fear that I had to overcome. After all, a lot of people know that I enjoy writing and creating stories, but none … Continue reading Paralyzing Fear
- Introducing My Second WebsiteWell, hello strangers! I haven’t posted anything since I revealed that I’m writing a book, and well, you can guess why. I’ve been a bit busy with that, reading quite a lot, and just other things that take away from me sitting here to write a blog post. Also, I haven’t really had much to … Continue reading Introducing My Second Website